All students are expected to dress neatly in clothes that are suitable for school activities. Students who wear clothing which detracts from the learning environment, is offensive or revealing will be asked to change into something more appropriate. The principal/vice-principal will interpret and enforce the dress code.
- No clothing which is deliberately torn
- No clothing with inappropriate writing/graphics
- No bare midriffs
- No PJ’s
- No shorts or skirts above mid-thigh
- No unsafe jewelry during Phys. Ed.
Students must have a pair of inside shoes.Running shoes are recommended as they can be used for gym activities
No head coverings to be worn inside the school – including bandanas worn anywhere
- No outdoor coats/jackets in classroom